Jack Skellington Nails



Let me just start off by saying that I am not much of a Halloween person but this year I thought I'd have some fun with it. But before I show you my new nail design let me first share with you some of the new nail polishes I picked up this week. 


Swatches

Aren't these some awesome colors??  I absolutely love Let's Talk, its an insane purple!!

And now on to my nail design for the week.....

My first attempt at creating Jack Skellington

Again without the flash


 So what do you think? Came out ok? I actually like how they came out.




4 comments:

  1. This is a fun looking manicure, love the choice of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colors are gorg. very cute hun

    ReplyDelete
  3. it came out fabulous! keep this up! i'm enjoying the inspiration. lovely blues too.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love positive feedback, feel free to comment!