NYX Slim Eye Pencils

Stopped by Ulta to look at some of the NYX eyeliners. Usually when I do my makeup its simple using browns because it just comes natural to me, but at the same time it can tend to get a bit boring. Looking at other blogs and beauty websites I've noticed how girls have using color eyeliners when doing a natural look to give some color. So here I picked up 3 of Nyx's Slim Eye Pencil.




913-Sapphire
938- Aqua Shimmer
917- Purple

Swatches


I'm really loving the Aqua Shimmer, very pretty!

Used my L.A. Colors Tiki Punch palette with the Aqua Shimmer


2 comments:

  1. LOVE the effects you put on your picture!! those colors are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so bright & the color's so intense! I love all three. The swatches are just beautiful. I love the look you did! Those LA Colors trios are awesomee right!

    ReplyDelete

I love positive feedback, feel free to comment!