imPress Press-on Manicure Review

I was really excited when I opened my VoxBox and found the imPress Press-on Manicure by Broadway. I had always seen these at my local drug stores but never thought of buying them only because I do prefer to do my own nails At the same time I've seen the cute designs that are available with these press-on manicures.

Here is what I received and my review

Color 060 Stiletto
Product description from my Mom VoxBox card

imPress Press-on Manicure by Broadway Nails: $5.99-$7.99
Featuring advanced nail technology, now you can get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds-simply peel off, press on and you're done. There's no drying, a killer shine and a manicure that lasts up to a week! Available in 36 colors and patterns.

After I took a closer look at what I received I knew right away these were not going to fit my nail beds but didn't want to just put them aside. I still wanted to size them up to my nails hoping they would all size up and match. Unfortunately that did not happen, the only ones that really matched up was my ring finger and my pinky finger.

Take a look at how extremely short my ring finger is and how the nail had fit on my finger


Here's a look at how the my thumb looked with the biggest size nail

As you can see the press-on nail was just a bit shorter than my nail bed.  In order for this to have had a better fit I would have had to cut my nail down to the skin which I do not want to do. Another thing I did not like was that no matter how much pressure I used to press the nail down it still had a bit of a lift as you can see in the picture.  Now please remember this is just how it worked for me, this is my experience. If you have smaller nail beds than I do it will probably work great for you. I am disappointed that this just did not work for me and also the prep pad that it came with to wipe your nails before applying the press-on nails was dried up. I would love to see these nails to come in more sizes so we could all enjoy these nails.

If you are interested in learning more about imPress Press-On Manicures by Broadway you may do so by going to:
Website:  BroadwayNails.com
Twitter: @BwayNails
Facebook: BwayNails
Join the twitter conversation:  #imPRESSmanicure


Disclaimer- I did receive this product complimentary through Influenster's VoxBox program to test and review. This review is my own honest opinion.


4 comments:

  1. Oh, bummer. I also received these through the VoxBox program and I had an OK experience with them. I had to cut down my nails to wear these. I was not too happy about that but I wanted to give them an honest review. My nail beds were almost too small. It was hard to find one that didn't overlap onto my skin. And they started popping off the same day. I might give them another chance since so many seem to like them. I MIGHT. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm not a fan of this product. Like you, I like doing my own nails. Nails come in all different shape and sizes, so this is definitely not a product for everyone.

    Samantha (Nail Art Couture)
    Drop by and Enter my Julep Intro Box Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got them too and i thought i'll just keep them for times when my nails look real crappy and i can use them as a "emergency" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that sucks! I sure hope they improve their product & offer more size variation. It's such a shame cause the color looks really pretty!! =/

    ReplyDelete

I love positive feedback, feel free to comment!