First Birchbox

I signed up for the Birchbox subscription since I had received an email telling me I had to act quickly. I had did a bit of research to see if I really wanted to sign up for this one, but everyone had different views. It was really a 50/50 on who liked and hated their subscription. So since it was pretty much even I just decided to go for it. I just received my first box today! Here is what I got


Annick Goutal- Inspired by Tuscan citrus groves, this bright scent features a winning combo of lemon, grapefruit and green mandarin notes.
     I sampled this perfume and I really did not like it. It was too citrus-y of scent. 

Color Club- Age of Aquarius

Jouer- Luminizing moisture tint

One Love Organics- This all-natural two-in-one cleanser and moisterizer is completely free of fillers, which means it's extra concentrated and extra effective.

Orofluido- We don't know what we love more-this hair treatments trio of nourishing essential oils (argan, linseed and cyperus)-or its intoxication vanilla amber scent.
      This really does smell good.

Tea Forte- A mega-antioxidant tea that tastes amazing and helps our skin look more radiant.
     Flavors received: Cherry Marzipan, Honey Yuzu and Cucumber Mint.

For my first box, I'm happy with what I received. I'm really interested in 4 out of the 6 samples I received, which is the tea, nail polish, One Love Organics and Orofluido.

6 comments:

  1. Looks so interesting! You received awesome products! Now following you :) hope to see some reviews of these products to know what you think of each of them.

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool box :) New follower !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice :) Been Wanting To Try This But Still NOt Sold lol :) New Follower <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. haven't tried Birchbox and I'm hesitant because of the reviews. So far I'm liking what you got so I might just give it a try. BTW, I'm a new follower and I'm loving your layout and blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great box. I think you did good for your first box.

    ReplyDelete

I love positive feedback, feel free to comment!