October Ipsy Bag

Let me just say that I love this month's bag! This month I actually got my bag faster than I did last month and I'm so happy I did.



I can't really say much about this Pequi Oil Treament since I have not used it. 

Mirenesse Lip Bomb Stain in #4, very pretty color and it has a chocolate mint smell to it. 

The Balm mascara in black. I've been using this since I got it and its a pretty good mascara. 

Be a Bomshell eyeliner in onyx, been using this since I got it and I love it!! It's very easy to use and does not bleed into the lines of the skin. I will definitely will be purchasing this once it dries out. 

From top to bottom left to right: Cloud White, Paris Green, Reef Blue and Thunderous. 

Using both the eyeliner and mascara

Swatches of the Lip Gloss and eyeliner. As you can see the eyeliner does not bleed into the skin. 

So how did you like your Ipsy Bag this month? 


3 comments:

  1. very nice i got rid of that bag ;/ but looks like great items

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that lip gloss and eyeliner together :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oOO I love that lip gloss color!

    ReplyDelete

I love positive feedback, feel free to comment!