Sinful Colors Sugar Rush Collection

Hey everyone guess who's finally back!!! I have finally finished moving but still have some decorating to do in  my son's room and our room. But now that I'm pretty moved in I will be able to get back to blogging again!!

Ok so last weekend I finally went to Walgreen's and bought the Sugar Rush collection. I hadn't bought any nail polish in over a month. I really love this collection, it has a lot of pastels and this collection is great for spring! The Sugar Rush collection has 8 colors which are Unicorn, Orange Cream, Cotton Candy, Sugar 'n Spice, Sweet Tooth, Candy Coated, Sugar Rush and Sweet Nothing.


Unicorn

Orange Cream

Cotton Candy

Sugar 'n Spice

Sweet Tooth

Candy Coated

Sugar Rush

Sweet Nothing

I also picked up Starfish which is another great color for spring.

Here are all the swatches on the color wheel with flash and with out.

I love every single color in this collection!


2 comments:

  1. i looovvve the orange cream!!! Omg im so happy your done moving!!! The worst is now over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all the colors!!! i havent bought polishes in a long time!

    ReplyDelete

I love positive feedback, feel free to comment!