Ipsy - Pretty in Pink

After being disappointed with last months bag, I'm so glad that this months Ipsy bag was so much better!
 



I've been using this Healthy Sexy Hair and I love it! I also love products that makes my hair feel so soft and look shiny
.


I have not used this Two Cosmetics in Heartbreak duo eyeshadow yet but I love these colors. 
Here's the swatch!


Be a....bomshell cometics in Sweet Cheeks, its just a pretty color. 
Swatch

Sation Nail Lcquer is ok, this color is very sheer, I had to do about 5 coats to get good coverage.

Overall I do like this bag very much, I know I'll be using the majority of the items I received. 


2 comments:

  1. everything looks so pretty and so much better than last month.. I'm scared tho, bc the colors look too light for my skin tone. Lets hope i get something that goes well w me

    ReplyDelete
  2. love everything!!! very gorgoues polish

    ReplyDelete

I love positive feedback, feel free to comment!