Mummies and Frankenstein!

Hi everyone! I did another easy design with using a mummy and Frankenstein as the inspiration for my nails.

What I used for this design was:
Sinful Colors - Irish Green
Revlon - Elegant
Sinful Colors - Black on Black
Jordana - White
Dotting Tools
Fan Brush

Here is my cute and easy design!



Here is a close up of my Mummy

How I got this design:
1. Used Jordana as my base color
2. Using a piece of paper I put 2-3 drops of Revlon's Elegant on the paper.
3. Using my fan brush I dabbed the tips in Elegant and then swept the brush over the white. This is to give the mummy that old dirty bandaged look. 
4. With Sinful Colors Black on Black I just brushed it across where I want my eye to be placed. 
5. Using my dotting tools I used my big dot for the white of the eyes and with a smaller dot I used black for the pupils. 

And there you go a cute Mummy! 

A Close up of Frankenstein

How I got this design:
1. Used Sinful Colors Irish Green for the base color. 
2. Painted the hair, nose and lips using a black nail polish.
3. Used my dotting tools for the eyes.

What do you get? A cute easy Frankenstein!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love positive feedback, feel free to comment!