China Glaze & Opi

Today I took a trip to Ulta because I've been wanting some new polish. I wanted something a little bit different than the pinks I already have. I picked up 4 new polishes, 1 China Glaze and 3 OPI. So here is what I got along with swatches.



From the Holland OPI Collection: I Have a Herring Problem- It's a slate blue color with a hint of silver glitter, very pretty!


From the Nicki Minaj OPI Collection: Save Me- It's a glittery polish that I personally would use to go over a solid color.


China Glaze: Flyin' High


OPI: Tickle My France-y I've blogged about this color before in my 2011 Summer Favorites post but did not post a swatch. This color is my go-to color when I can't decide what to paint my nails or dont feel like have much color on my nails. Its a very pretty nude color.


Hope you found these swatches helpful! I decided to paint my nails I Have a Herring Problem.

2 comments:

  1. i have the holland collection but the china glaze color is very gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to buy more OPI!! and China glaze! these colors are fab! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love positive feedback, feel free to comment!