October Breast Cancer Awareness Month



I can't believe that October is already here, this year has just been flying by! Now that we are in October I thought I would do a Breast Cancer Awareness manicure. This particular subject is something that all of us a women should take seriously and make sure to get checked for on occasion. As I've said in past posts, Breast Cancer is something that has been in my family for years and not only one side of my family but both. Some of the women in my family have either past away from it or survived it. To get more info on how to educate yourself about Breast Cancer go over to the Susan G Komen website and you'll be able to find many resources to help you out.
In honor of showing my support here is how I did my nails

Close up of the accent nail

I used Sephora by OPI Casting Call with China Glaze Techno, on the accent finger I used Sinful Colors Tutu as the base with some pink gems for the ribbon and for the rest of the finger i added the micro beads I picked up at the Dollar Tree. 


2 comments:

I love positive feedback, feel free to comment!