Santa Claus Is Coming To Town

Hi Everyone I hope you have all had a great weekend! I just started a new job after the previous job I've been at for almost 6 years closed its doors. It was sad but I was blessed with a job where I am doing the same thing as the last and I'm working with many coworkers from my previous job. My weekend went by so fast but it was fun, we finally got our Christmas tree today and my place smells like a fresh tree :) 


So now onto my nail design, I had wanted to do a candy cane design but I didn't like how it was coming out so I settled for the red nails but I love how my accent nail came out! I have never been a believer of Santa Claus but it was still fun to do this nail design. 

Please excuse the typo in Claus, didn't notice it till I save the picture and was to lazy to go back and fix it lol. 

Well I hope you all have a great week and hopefully I can do another Christmas design.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love positive feedback, feel free to comment!