Christmas Presents & Lights

This week I sort of got stuck on what to do for a Christmas nail design but after searching I'd figure I do this design. The Christmas lights were easier than I thought they would be.

Here is my Christmas nail design, I did Christmas presents and Christmas lights as the accent nail.

I used Finger Paints Art Thou Blue with L.A. Colors Art Deco Silver for the presents. Used NailNation3000        in Holo Dreams which is a silver holographic nail polish. Then used L.A. Colors Art Deco in Black to create the light string and then dotted blue, red and green polish to look like lights. 


3 comments:

  1. love ur nails doll!! u did a awesome job

    ReplyDelete
  2. your nails look cute monica! fabulous job doll!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLLA MY LOVE!!!! im back!! lol... missed your nail creations and bloggy!!! I LOVE your blogs new look!!! so jealous!!! you gotta tell me where you got this layout!! I hope you had a great holiday season!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love positive feedback, feel free to comment!