Somewhat M.I.A.?

Hi everyone, I hope you have all had a great weekend! I myself have been dealing with a sick child, then on Friday I wasn't feeling so well with difficult breathing since Thursday at work and just got worse into Friday. Now my husband isn't feeling so well, ugh, I just can't wait for all of this illness to go away. So anyways I may be somewhat M.I.A. for the next couple of weeks (about a month) due to us moving out of our place. It took a some major decision making if this was the best move for our family and after discussing it with my husband we decided in the end it was the absolute best thing to do in order for us to accomplish our life goals/dreams. With all the moving I won't be posting every weekend like I normally do with my nail posts but I hope to get a few posts done during this move, especially since Valentine's Day is just around the corner!


So I've been wanting to do an FAQ page, I don't know why but I have been, if for any reason there's maybe been some questions you've been wanting to ask you can email me. Whether if its as simple as my favorite top coat, my everyday primer, what camera I use or even if its general questions about me other than makeup and polish. Well I hope you all have an awesome week ahead!

6 comments:

  1. Yay to beginnings and working towards our goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay to beginnings and working towards our goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey monica. i hope everyone gets better soon doll. good luck with the move. stop by when you get settled again blogging.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey monica!! Hope the sickness leaves you and your fam soon!! Knock on wood, my kiddies haven't gotten sick! And moving??? Moving is so stressful!!!! Putting things away, finding them after! lol headache!! Good luck lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. uck ya i hate sickness!!! hope ur doing better good luck on ur move sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy for you with a new beginning :) Moving is stressful though- good luck! :)

    emilyemilybeth.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love positive feedback, feel free to comment!