January Ipsy Bag

Hi everyone! I wanted to a very quick and easy and post to share with you what I got in January's Ipsy bag.


It came in a boring dark blue bag but I loved the inside of the bag. 

And here are the products I got this month.
I have not really tried any of the items I received other than the lotion once. I loved the smell of the lotion and it made my skin feel so silky soft!

I feel so bad for not blogging lately but I'm still in the middle of moving which we all know is a pain in the butt. Plus I had been sick with the flu last week and finally got over it this past Sunday. Then on Friday I came down with a slight cold and now I'm doing much better. It had been pretty hard with all us getting sick but now that we are doing much better we can now get a lot more done. We only got till the 23rd of this month to be finish and I know we will get it done. Once I'm done I can't wait to get back to blogging again!

4 comments:

  1. I love the Josie Maran.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. nail polishes again? see im glad i quit hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better lady!!! You must be dying being sick and trying to get yourself moved out! :( Nice weather is coming! So hopefully we all get better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the nail polish i got is really pretty and the lotion is awesome as well...

    ReplyDelete

I love positive feedback, feel free to comment!