E.L.F Disney Villains


Guess who's back??? I am!!! I finally got somewhat of a newer tower and faster internet!! So that now means I will be blogging again!

I'm sure you all probably know by now that E.L.F. came out again with another Disney Collection!! I, of course was so excited to find out about it since I missed out on last year's collection. From what I've seen this collection was a lot bigger than the last.

This year's collection had 4 villains which were Evil Queen, Cruella De Vil, Maleficent and Ursula. Each villain has their own look book, eyelash set, nail art kit, makeup bags, Scrunci's and all combined were in the nail polish cube! From what I understand everything ranged from $7.99-$9.99. Just like last year I had a hard time finding them where I live so luckily my mom was able and willing to get them for where she lives!!! So today I will be sharing with you what I was able find from the collection.


First is the nail art kits and the ones I found where Ursula and Cruella De Vil

Cruella De Vil


Ursula



Second are the Look Books




Lastly is the Nail Polish Cube which included 3 nail polishes for each villain which will be listed from left to right. 

Cruella De Vil- Nude, Smokin Hot and Smokey Brown

 Evil Queen - Pot of Gold, Cranberry and Thunderstorm

 Maleficent- Bubble Gum Pink, Mod Mauve and Gina Girl

 Ursula- Coral Dream, Mint Cream and Sea Escape

Although I did not get anything other than the nail polish from my favorite villain- Evil Queen I am happy about the fact that I got this much from the collection. I've had all these for about 2-3 weeks and have not yet used anything yet because the packaging is all so pretty, but I will be opening them up soon to try out. 





1 comment:

  1. ughh i have been hearing so much about these i have YET TO check them out you got a great selection

    ReplyDelete

I love positive feedback, feel free to comment!