Love Angeline- Enchanted Love

Hello Beauties!!

A few weeks ago I had ordered a nail polish from an indie polish maker, the line is called Love Angeline. She has many beautiful polishes that she has created and I'm sure you will love them too. Although I had wanted to buy quite a few of her polishes I had only bought one which was Enchanted Love.

It's a beautiful glitter polish with purple, green holographic and tiny black glitters. 



Here is a macro shot of the polish and if you look closely you will see holographic effect in the green glitter. 

Here is the polish swatched over Wet n Wild's Disturbia


I was very please with this polish and I do plan on buying more from her. If you would like more information about her polishes or to see what other polishes she has feel free to check out her pages. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love positive feedback, feel free to comment!