Finding my way

Ok so like I said in my last blog we were thinking about looking for a new church, well we didn't find one. We decided to finally not let anyone get in our way and just continue going. Going back does seem different and it seems like old times when it was good. So no more trying to look for a new church we are going to stick with our old one, but I do need to build the relationship with God that I once had.

So last night I went shopping and bought some new eyeshadow, I've been trying to find really nice pinks and purples and I found some. Got a new set of 4 neutral eyeshadows and eyeshadow base. I do need to take a trip to the MAC store since I ran out of my studio fix compact, I'll being doing to that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love positive feedback, feel free to comment!