Dollar Tree Finds

I went to the dollar tree store to pick up some more art deco nail polishes and I also picked up another L.A. Color's 3 eye shadow palette.

Here are the new Art Deco polishes I got

from left to right
Purple/Blue Glitter
Bright Orange
Teal Glitter
Yellow



I really like the glitter polishes I got and here is an up close picture of them.

very pretty right?

For the eye shadow I got a palette called Shooting Star and here is the picture with swatches. I did use the UDPP for the swatch.

Like I've said before the color payoff is not bad for only a $1!

2 comments:

  1. I need more art deco polishes great colors girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont you jus love the freaken dollar tree!!?? lol.... :) Thanks for your comment girly, love reading positive feedbak ♥ xoxox

    ReplyDelete

I love positive feedback, feel free to comment!