Influenster: Forever Red Exclusively at Bath & Body Works

I was so excited to receive Influenster's Cosmo VoxBox which came Bath & Body's Forever Red Eau de Parfume.


Product Info:
Forever Red Eau de Parfume
A touch of red is pure magic! Bath & Body Works introduces you to their new, most luxurious fragrance ever, as you lavishly spray on a passionate bled of pomegranate & red osmanthus with a sexy surprise of vanilla rum, for a forever enchanting way to fragrance. Everyone will be commenting on how great you smell!

Fragrance notes:
*  Top Notes: Fiery Pomegranate, Rare French Peach, Luminous Apple
*  Mid Notes: Red Peony, Night Marigold, Red Osmanthus 
*  Dry Notes: Rich Vanilla Rum, Velvety Marshmallow, Oak Wood
*  Aloe conditions and nourishes skin                                                                                   



Forever Red is available in:
Eau du Parfum
Fine Fragrance Mist
Rollerball & Lip Wand Duo
Shower Gel
Body Lotion
Triple Moisture Body Cream
Shimmer Mist
Golden Sugar Scrub

Price Range: $15.00-$44.50

Available Exclusively at Bath & Body Works

Review:
I was pretty excited to try this perfume because I love fruit/vanilla scented sprays but this however was a bit strong. I personally don't buy perfume because I have allergies and I am very sensitive when it comes to colognes and perfumes as I always tend to get light headed and end up with a headache. That is exactly what this spray did. When I first sprayed, it did have a nice scent to it but right away I could tell it would be a bit to strong for me. I wish I wasn't so sensitive to perfumes because I would have liked this but for me the scent is just to much and I won't be using it again.

I love body sprays from Bath & Body but they have to be light, sweet and fruity. I actually got some body sprays from Bath & Body for Christmas from my husband, which I love!

Twisted Peppermint, Vanilla Bean Noel, Jinglebellini and Vanillatini
These are all very light and fruity. 

I really think due to the fact that my scent is probably more sensitive than others that my opinion of Forever Red may not be as helpful to you. But if you are like me then I hope this was somewhat of use to you.

Disclaimer- I  received this product complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love positive feedback, feel free to comment!