Pop of Color

First I want really apologize for my lack of posts, since moving into our new place the internet is so slow. I swear it's turtle slow and its so annoying having to wait a min or two just for a page to load. I'm hoping we can find a faster internet service, soon.

I want to share my nails of the week which is a nude manicure with a pop of color. I used OPI Tickle My France-y, which is my favorite nude polish color. Used China Glaze Sunday Funday for a pop of color.


Also for today's make up I did a neutral look using my ELF neutral eyes beauty book, Milani eyeliner, Maybelline Rocket and Benefit They're Real mascara's and used Julep's Lady in Red lipstick.
(eww excuse our walls we haven't got  around to painting them yet. The walls seriously looks like throw up to me)



I surprisingly like how the red lipstick looks on me. I, for one am someone who had never liked the color red, in fact I hated it, but as I embraced makeup and nail polish all colors just seem beautiful to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love positive feedback, feel free to comment!