Leopard Nails and Father's Day

Hi Everyone! So I finally did a nail design, it's a simple design but cute.

I used China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, NailNation3000 Holodreams and Sinful Colors Black nail polish. Here is what the design looks like using a flash. This was my second try at leopard design.


I also received my June Ipsy Bag
This bag was ok nothing to exciting, I do like the blush though. I got the NYX Mosaic Powder in Dare.

And today for Father's Day I gave my husband a NHL Red Wings Snapback hat.

Then we decided to take a drive out to Santa Monica, Venice Beach and then up Pacific Coast Hwy and made it to Malibu! I'm not a beach person at all but the drive we took was very nice. We found a spot in Malibu and took some pictures. 







We had lots of fun and plan on doing it again soon! Hope you all had a great weekend!








3 comments:

  1. Love your nails! Flip flop fantasy is my favourite nail polish :) They turned out so nice!

    xo Maddy | spilledpolish

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute looks like a great time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im not a beach person either!!! But this year I've been digging it! lol... Lovely view huh? If it wasn't so crowded it would be peaceful even!! :) ps love those nails, saw them on your insta!

    ReplyDelete

I love positive feedback, feel free to comment!