Instagram Posts

Hi Everyone I'm so sorry for the lack of posts but my computer is just getting worse by shutting down every so often and of course the internet is so slow! Anyhow I just wanted to share some of my Instagram posts with you all which are some nail posts as well as some mini hauls! (PICTURE HEAVY)

First I'll start off with my nails
Sinful Colors Black on Black and NailNation Holodreams

This was a design I found looking through Google images searching for Disney/Minnie designs for my Disneyland trip.


Gradient nails using China Glaze Sunday Funday and Santee Vikini Green

Sinful Colors Sweet Nothing topped w/ Santee Snow Effects Black Hole

My Mini Hauls
So I got these adorable bows for nail art decorations!! Aren't they cute? 
I even got smaller ones that are more pointed bows.

Seriously, how cute is my new wine glass? I found this at the dollar tree and as soon as I saw this I knew I had to have it!! I plan on going back to get 3 more so I can have a set of 4. 

I've been on the search for this perfect sort of pastel neon green and I found it!! It's Santee's Nude Green.
(Left to Right) Nude Green, Vikini Green, Fairy Tale and Ocean Fantasy.

Cute Glitter Toppers
(L to R) Ocean Heart, Snow White and Black Hole

So I've been using Seche Vite for a very long time which I love however I've read some great reviews about this top coat and how it does not give tip shrinkage which is what Seche Vite tends to do at times. I will be using this top coat this week and taking daily pictures for a review. This top coat is from JustRicarda.etsy.com.
I also bought a UV/Black Light on ebay for under $5.00

 This picture is the reason for the black light, there are some nail polish colors that react to the black light with a glow and are great for photos!

Ok and my last mini haul is not beauty related just something fun I bought on ebay.
These are Dancing Water Speakers with LED lights, these speakers are so AWESOME!!

Here is the video I posted on Instagram showing how they work.
If the video does not show up you can click this link so my actual post on instagram 
-> Dancing Water Speakers <- p="">



Well I really do hope to blog some more soon I miss it so much. I'll figure something out so I can get back at it and also visit all the blogs I follow!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love positive feedback, feel free to comment!