Chevron Nails

Hello beauties! About 3 weeks ago I had purchased some nail stickers to do new nail designs. I have noticed how girls on IG where using these vinyl stickers to get these designs so I decided to purchase some for myself. I purchased 3 different types of stickers: strips, chevron and single chevron from Neverland Lacquers who used to be Pop Culture Cosmetics.
Each of the stickers I bought contain 100 each and I got them on sale! 

So today I finally put them use but at my first try I totally messed up. I had painted my nail the base the color and let it dry put the stickers on and did a different coat over it. When I pulled the sticker off it also pulled the base color. I tried again and I finally got it!
Here are the steps:
  1. Apply your base coat if you use one.
  2. Apply your base color.
  3. Apply your top coat, I used Seche Vite.
  4. Place the stickers on your nails to which ever design you are trying to do.
  5. Apply your second color.
  6. Peel the stickers off as soon as you applied your second color.
  7. Add your top coat and your done!
It does seem like a lot of steps but its pretty easy to use the stickers. Its not the best but practice makes perfect! I'm satisfied with how they came out and I just love this color combo. I used China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, Sinful Colors Candy Coated and Orly Shine On Crazy Diamond.  I can't wait to use my other stickers and see what other designs I can do.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love positive feedback, feel free to comment!