Now I know some of these maybe repeats from my summer favorites but I love them I'm going to continue to use them.
1. Bath and Body Lotion in Vanilla Bean Noel- I know this is a holiday scent but I just love it. Have you ever tried the Vanilla Bean Frap from Starbucks?? Well this smells just like it!
2. L'OREAL Paris Ever Strong Sulfate-Free Shampoo for Frizzy, Damaged Hair- I have straighten my hair Monday-Friday (yes I know too much heat is not good) and I know because of this it has damaged my hair. I've noticed since I've been using this shampoo (for about a week) my hair feels and looks a lot more healthy than before. You don't have to use much and after rinsing my hair I can tell that my hair isn't stripped of any moisture and still feels soft.
3. Suave Professionals Almond and Shea Butter Conditioner- I've been using this for more than a year and I love this stuff! It smells great and does leave my hair feeling soft. I looked at the ingredients and did not see that this contains sulfate either.
4. Wet n Wild's Eyebrow Kit- after lightly doing eyebrows with a pencil I like to use the powder to define them a bit more.
5. Revlon Color Stay 310 Warm Golden- This foundation gives me the perfected amount of coverage while not looking so heavy on the face.
6. Burt's Bee Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil- This has really soften my lips. After first I did not like it because of the oil in it but after using it everyday I've noticed my lips are not as chapped.
7. No.7 Mattifying Face Primer (Target)- I've been using this since last summer and I love it!! I have oily skin so using this is a must for me. Shine still breaks through but its not as bad as it would be if I weren't using this, just blot and I'm good to go.
8. Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black- very black and goes on easily.
9. NYX Lip Gloss Whipped- Just recently purchased this but its such a pretty color I use it everyday for work.
10. NYC Liquid Liner- My eyeliner tends to smudge whether if it be a pencil or gel liner I'm using but I've found that if I seal in the liner with liquid it lasts longer for me and doesn't smudge as easily.
11. Urban Decay Primer Potion- Love, Love, Love this stuff!! My eye shadow lasts all day long without fading!
12. Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara- I just love how black this mascara is and how it makes my eye lashes so much more noticeable.
13. Elf Mattifying Powder- When I do have to touch up my makeup I use this guy right here. Touches up my makeup perfectly and does not leave that cakey (sp?) look either.
14. Olay Cleansing System (not shown above)- Leaves my skin feeling so smooth and is a more affordable version of the Clarisonic. Go here for my previous post about this.
I know this was a long post, but I wanted to share with you all my recent beauty must haves and items I use on a daily basis.